Customer Service Representative
New Berlin New Berlin, WI 53151
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: New Berlin, WI
Duration: 8 Months
About our Client : US provider of financial services technology. Domain include banks, thrifts, credit unions, securities broker dealers, leasing and finance companies, and retailers.
- This position provides support to clients sales team. This will include working with Client Executives (CEs) to build and strengthen client relationships, promote clients or pass opportunities along to CEs as they arise. This position is a main point of contact for incoming calls and will handle inquiries from clients to resolve issues or address concerns. The CSR is involved in all aspects of order processing from receipt of purchase order to questions or concerns regarding shipments or invoices. Is responsible for researching, reporting & resolution of client issues when not all the data is apparent. Documenting quality issues, meeting client deadlines and answering inventory inquiries. The CSR coordinates necessary support requests.Position requires strong communication skills – written and verbal. Candidate must be a quick learner with technical aptitude. This position requires computer system experience and typing skills. Experience with Microsoft Office is required, AS400/DemandBridge experience helpful. Our ideal candidate will be a self-starter who initiates problem resolution and can make decisions with little direction. Creative problem solving skills and innovative thinking will contribute to the candidate’s success in this position. Candidate will be expected to learn about the products and services that we offer and about the industry including how we interact with networks and processors. This position requires the ability to multi-task and manage multiple deadlines. Works from oral or written instructions and a variety of complex job specifications, customer service forms, literature, and business documents in English. Comply with all policies, procedures, and work guidelines. The candidate is expected to perform all duties and tasks within his/her department or job and when assigned to the best of his/her individual skill and ability. A minimum typing speed of 30 WPM is desired. This is a full-time position.
- Perform a variety of client care tasks to ensure client support and provide satisfaction through actions to avoid issues, prompt resolution of problems, and develop relationships with clients and Sales Reps through written and oral communication. Satisfactory performance requires extensive motivation and dedication to assigned clients, Sales Reps and client care skills. Client base will require the candidates to be fluent in English (both written & verbal).
- On-going performance of multi -tasks requires dedication and focused concentration for extended time periods.
- Problem solving is expected and frequent and requires analysis and evaluation to resolve issues. Must be able to define client and sales issues, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Work independently of supervisory and technical help with only limited assistance necessary.
- Works from oral or written instructions and a variety of complex job specifications, customer service forms, literature, and business documents in English.
- Coach, cross-train, train, assist, and in general help as assigned.
- Sometimes all necessary work information is not available and must be developed by the incumbent.
- Physical requirements include walking, standing, sitting, and the use of hands to process work and use keyboard. May on occasion exert or lift up to 25 lbs. Successful performance requires good vision abilities including close vision.
- Education & Experience: High School Diploma or equivalent, some college and or related experience is highly desired. Previous experience would include working with a team to achieve objectives. In addition to the time guidelines, an individual must meet all other job requirements.Functional Area Skills/Knowledge: Requires strong communication skills, basic knowledge of company products and services, professionalism and fluency in English; strong interpersonal skills; and very good telephone skills. Also, requires good organizational skills, be able to “think on one’s feet,” possess the ability to stay in control and maintain even handed approach with people while working with continually changing multi tasks in a deadline work environment. Requires PC and keyboarding skills.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Monalisa @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-686-9381
Bhavana @ email@example.com - 678-257-2402