Customer Service Representative
Tulsa, Oklahoma, US - 74134 Tulsa, OK 74134
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma, US - 74134
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 10+ Months
Top Skill: Customer Service, Bi-Lingual (Spanish)
- The Full-time Bi-Lingual Customer Service/ Equipment Service Representative (ESR) provides service and support to established and new, internal and external, customers in a contact center environment.
- An ESR is responsible for handling routine customer service inquiries, as well as escalation calls, related to mechanical service calls and general customer service inquiries via various communication channels.
- This role is critical in supporting the North America Group goal of becoming the best brand, sales and customer service system by providing high quality service to our customers.
- Act as a company ambassador through accurately diagnosing service issues to deliver high quality service via multiple customer contact channels.
- Provide equipment service and general customer support through successful resolution.
- Accurately capture the voice of our customers to drive first call resolution across Business Services functions.
- Utilize effective communication skills to ensure customer expectations are successfully achieved with all internal/external stakeholders.
- Actively listen to customer inquiries and apply job knowledge to accurately complete the necessary request to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Research account call history and use applicable resources/tools to problem-solve and make appropriate decisions to meet customer’s needs and resolve issues.
- Escalate customer issues within established guidelines to ensure timely resolution.
- Understands performance metrics and improves quality and capabilities to meet and/or exceed goals.
- Ensure new/revised processes are understood and immediately applied to customer interactions via BSNA tools/resources.
- Access multiple system applications simultaneously to effectively service customers.
- Actively participate and contribute in engagement and team building activities.
- Assist with projects per business needs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be bilingual (English and Spanish)
- 2 years customer service experience
- Proven ability to communicate professionally and effectively both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to provide outstanding customer service
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work
- Receive, record and respond to customer or consumer inquiries/feedback using database tools and documented best practices in order to provide improved service performance and/or to capture and report data to internal/external users.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter