Customer Service Specialist – Specialty Insurance
Bellevue Bellevue, WA 98004
Job Title : Customer Service Specialist – Specialty Insurance
Location : Bellevue, Washington - 98004
Duration : 3 Months contract ( high potential for extension )
About Client: Our Client is a is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
- Responsible for handling inbound and outbound customer care calls regarding enrollments, sales, claims and general questions.
- Should respond to customer email inquiries, requests and troubleshoot any customer account issues.
- Should have the ability to easily converse with current and prospective customers.
- Should have passion and love for animals.
- Please not that candidates who are animal lovers and enjoy working with the people that care for them, are going to be the best fit for this role.
- Should have high school diploma.
- Should have 2 years of customer service experience in a veterinary hospital setting, receptionist or vet assistant.
- Should have excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft applications (Excel and Word).
- Should have positive, can-do attitude and strong multitasking skills.
- Should be flexible with the schedule, should have the ability to work long hours as needed.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Shelly: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-819-8516
Patty: email@example.com - 678-250-9911
Alice: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-203-2371