Customer Service Specialist - Benefits
Hammonton Hammonton, NJ 08037
Job Title : Customer Service Specialist - Benefits
Location : Hammonton, New Jersey - 08037
Duration : 3 Months (Potential For Extension)
About Our Client:
Our Client is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
- Support the communication and benefit enrollment of core and voluntary employee benefits.
- Responsible to enter information accurately into the enrollment system.
- Monitor regarding industry information, new product information, legislation, coverages and technology.
- Maintain a cordial and effective relationship with clients, co-workers, carriers, vendors and other business contacts.
- Must have High school diploma with 1 + years of relevant experience in customer service, sales – Phone/ in-person.
- Expert proficiency with computers skills to navigate dual computer screens and work with a variety of enrollment systems and web tools.
- Experience in Benefits and Bi-lingual - Spanish - highly preferred.
ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Sabrina @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-487-8581
Venessa @ email@example.com - 678-203-2372