Customer Service Specialist - Benefits
Maitland Maitland, FL 32751
Job Title: Customer Service Specialist - Benefits
Location: Maitland, Florida - 32751
Duration: 4 Months contract ( high potential for extension )
About Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
- Should be able to elevate the enrollment experience of client’s workforce and enter information accurately into the enrollment system.
- Should have the ability to support the communication and enrollment of core and voluntary employee benefits in a call center environment.
- Should be polite and courteous to all customers and staff.
- Responsible for communicating information thoroughly and perform work completely and accurately.
- Should be proficient in computer skills including the ability to navigate dual computer screens and work with a variety of enrollment systems and web tools.
Required Skills And Experience:
- Should have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Should have 1+ years of experience in customer service and/or sales experience in person and over the phone.
- Should be flexible to work anytime between 8am-10pm.
- Proficiency in the benefit enrollment cases which have been assigned.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
ID : #ASK123
Shelly: @ email@example.com; 678-819-8516
Sally: @ firstname.lastname@example.org; 678-606-9872
Pearl: @ email@example.com; 678-250-9917