Customer Service representative
Alpharetta, GA 30005
Job Title : Customer Service representative
Duration : 8 Months
Location : Alpharetta, GA - 30005
About Our Client: Our Client is leading multinational telecommunications conglomerate and is the largest telecommunications company. It is one of the largest provider of mobile telephone services and the largest provider of fixed telephone services in the United States. It is one of the largest companies in the world as measured by a composite of revenues, profits, assets and market valuation.
- The Selected contractor serves as first level of escalation for problem resolution with consumer or business customers; directs, coordinates and provides the highest level of customer service to ensure consistent customer satisfaction.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The contractor will be responsible for resolution and follow up regarding inquiries relating to billing, ordering, provisioning , or collection.
- Should be able to Direct, coordinate, and provide the highest level of customer service.
- Handle and Resolve most issues including repair, maintenance, billing, LSO, and/or orders.
- Need to Proactively identify, communicates and resolves service affecting issues, technical support for product service resolution.
- Should be able to Support either sales or non-sales positions.
- Should be able to work in a 24X 7 environment.
Priority Job Skills:
- Mail Extraction Skills – Payment Processing
- Ten Key Data Entry Skills– Payment Processing
ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Nikki @ firstname.lastname@example.org ; 678-819-8519
Zach @ email@example.com ; 678-203-2370