Customer Support Representative - Pre, Post Sales
Middletown Middletown, NJ 07748
Job Title : Customer Support Representative - Pre, Post Sales
Duration : 36 month
Location : Middletown, NJ - 07748
About Our Client: Our Client is leading multinational telecommunications conglomerate and is the largest telecommunications company. It is one of the largest provider of mobile telephone services and the largest provider of fixed telephone services in the United States. It is one of the largest companies in the world as measured by a composite of revenues, profits, assets and market valuation.
The Selected contractor will be Responsible for providing customer service support to assigned customers and ensuring critical service requirements are met.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Need to Work under direct supervision to supports pre and post-sale activities.
- Should be able to Interacts with customers prior to and or after sale and maintains positive customer relations.
- Need to Partner with internal and external organizations to ensure customer specific service issues are addresses in a timely manner.
- Should be able to Support implementation of customer projects and initiate escalation and expedite situations (on orders) to meet customer goals and satisfaction.
- Should Assure successful implementation of service agreements and provide reports/tools to measure performance based on those agreements.
- Need to Respond to customer inquiries to determine appropriate product literature and pricing schedules.
- Should be able to Proactively monitors orders via Work In Progress reviews with customers on complex data, service and projects.
- May involve the initiation of orders used for contingent/interim plans while other orders are in pipeline; recommend price changes based on company/customer relationship.
- Will Confirm provisioning information, resolves scheduling, shipping or billing problems; determines validity of warranty claims and schedules repair resources; changes production and shipping schedules; may Need review first bill information with customer; and may suggest add-on business opportunities.
- Flexible to work in 24X7 environment.
Additional Job Details:
- Must be proficient in Excel.
- The contractor would be Collecting complete and accurate customer data (minimum data sets) and Coordinate with various groups to oversee implementation complex services
- Should be able to prepare purchase orders and obtaining approvals
- Will be Preparing bill triggers to submit into billing organization for invoice generation
- Should be Expediting Supplier payments and/or Purchase Order approvals
- Develop strong linkages and relationships with a variety of groups responsible for supporting custom customer services
- Coordinate and Work with engagement managers to solution billing, account teams, suppliers (must be able to be detail oriented to catch incorrect charges when billing off their invoices), occasional brought in on customer calls to review invoices (must have strong communication skills).
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Helen: firstname.lastname@example.org 678-604-8280
Kevin : email@example.com 678-250-9927