Customer Support Specialist
Herndon Herndon, VA 20170
Job Title: Customer Support Specialist
Duration: 7 months possible conversion to perm
Location: Herndon, VA 20171
About Client: Our Client is the third-largest U.S. cable company; Client serves approximately 6 million residences and businesses. Client Business is a facilities-based provider of voice, video and data solutions for commercial customers, and Media is a full-service provider of national and local cable spot and digital media advertising. Client is known for its pioneering efforts in broadband, voice and commercial services, industry-leading customer care and its outstanding workplaces. For nine years, it has been recognized as the top operator for women by Women in Cable Telecommunications.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Utilizing the Client ticket system, provide level 1 technical support for a variety of health care technology
- Schedule, confirm, and perform phone installation appointments.
- Assist the install of remote health monitoring equipment by guiding nontechnical seniors over the phone.
- Provide technical support and issue resolution to customers, subcontractors and end users via E-Mail, phone and other electronic medium.
Responsibilities and years of experience associated with job duties:
- Required 4+ years strong Customer Support Center experience.
- Experience with hardware and software issues.
- Proficient in I.T. applications such as E-Mail, Office Automation Applications and Web Browsers.
- Typing proficiency: 40-60 wpm.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Debbie @ email@example.com - 678-203-2363