Cyber Security Engineer
Irving Irving, TX 75014
Job Title: Cyber Security Engineer
Location: Irvine, TX - 75014
Duration: 6+ Months
About Client: Our client is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises re-imagines their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 124,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 41 countries, our client serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
- Over 8+ years with Cyber Security & IAM including managing Privileged Access Management.
- Should have at least 5+ years of experience in CyberArk Security.
- Hands on experience in managing the day to day operations of CyberArk solutions including adding and deleting accounts, performing administration, maintenance, troubleshooting and support of multiple Active Directory Users.
- Experience with managing CyberArk support teams for escalation and resolution issues
- Hands on experience with CyberArk implementation and configuration of Vault, CPM, PVWA, PSM, OPM, PSMP, EPM and PTA..
- Expert level understanding of SIEM Implementation & its Integration with other N/W & Security devices and Applications and the troubleshooting work.
- Experience integrating PAM solutions with multiple platforms including Windows, Unix, Database Platforms, etc
- Ensure ongoing CyberArk system maintenance is scheduled and completed on time
- Experience with monitoring networks and security tools to detect suspicious and hostile activity across the Environment
- Managing CyberArk Password Vault Web Access(PVWA)
- Experience in responding to Information Security incidents working in a 24X7 operations department.
- Coordinate and work with vendors support to provide optimal solutions to resolve all customer issues and provide support to all system design
- Hands on experience with Change Management working on the incidents and Change Request and coordinating with the APP teams during the cutovers.
- Ensuring SLA adherence; follow up with the asset owners and ensure that the call raised is closed on time.
- Develop Operational processes and procedures to appropriately analyze, escalate, and assist in remediation of critical information security incidents.
- Experience in Identity Management platforms like Okta is an added advantage
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
ID : #ASK123
Joseph Sagar @ email@example.com; 678-834-0530