Cyber Security Engineer
Norwood, Massachusetts, US - 02062 Norwood, MA 02062
Job Title: Cyber Security Engineer
Location: Norwood, Massachusetts, US - 02062
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Cross compile Windows IOT image to ARM IMX6X controller.
- Customize UBoot for loading the IOT image in the target board.
- Experience in configuring gateway, FTP configuration in Win IOT image.
- Customize the USB driver for cyber security mitigations.
- Implement cyber security measures in TCP/IP, FTP communications and VNC server.
- Good experience in multi-threading using windows IPC mechanism.
- Create the bootable image on SD card and customize the IOT image for lower footprints.
- Implement cyber security measures in printer, keyboard and mouse communications.
- Implement secure boot and patch/software update procedures.
- Follow IEC 62304 and ISO14791 process and create the FDA documentations
- Windows IOT and IPC mechanisms
- Building bootable Windows IOT image, flashing in SD card and booting the HW from SD card
- Customize bootloader
- USB Driver development, TCP/IP cyber security implementations
- FTP and VNC cyber security threats handling
- Windows multithreading experience
- Experience in ISO14971 and IEC 62304
- Experience in compiling Windows IOT image for ARM boards
- Must have experience implementing cyber security mitigations in medical devices
- Experience in Socket programming
- Experience in WinDBG
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Jeff Kasula