Cyber Security Solution Architect (Remote)
IRVING Irving, TX 75039
Job Title: Cyber Security Solution Architect (Remote)
Location: Irving TX
Duration: 36 Months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Senior Solution Architect focusing on Application Security and New IT (Machine Learning, Big Data, Robotics process automation, Chat bot, NLP and Security Analytics).. He/She will act as a coach to client to bring industry specific solution to client. Furthermore, he/she will further enhance the capability by creating knowledge assets, standard solutions, KX and ADM contributions, and inputs to innovative offering development. The critical requirements for this role: -
- A strong application security background with specialized on Machine Learning, Big Data, Robotics process automation, Chat bot, NLP and Security Analytics
- Understanding the requirements either through RFI/RFPs, or through client conversations and interviews. This may involve talks with teams such as stakeholders, CXOs, business users, Enterprise and solution architects, development and operations teams, (usually to discuss high-level requirements and challenges on a variety of topics).
- Determining the scope and volumetric
- Crafting optimal solutions to address these requirements
- Effort and cost estimation and conducting financial engineering including ARC/RRC model. Making sure that price to client are relevant.
- Participate in client Orals, presentations
- What are “must-have” skills for this role?
- Have a broad understanding of security technologies including Cyber Defense, Managed Identity and Managed Applications.
- Strong application security background – in depth familiarity with SAST, DAST, SCA, TVM, Secure SDLC, DevSecOps, and deep knowledge of several of the following: - SAP Security, Data Security, Mobile Security, API and Microservices Security
- Additionally, skills in the NEW IT areas of Machine Learning, Big Data, Robotics process automation, Chat bot, NLP and Security Analytics will be preferred
- Strong financial background for price to WIN
- 15+ Years of experience in IT and Cyber Security
- The Solution Architect is expected to work remote but will require frequent travel to different client locations. Travel will be like twice a month (Monday to Thursday)
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Ram @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-257-2405