Cyber Threat Investigator
Miramar Miramar, FL 33027
Job Title: Cyber Threat Investigator
Location: Miramar, Florida 33027
Duration: 24+ Months Contract
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Scope of work:
- Responsible for day to day management of security incident and event management system in a 24x7x365 environment.
- Will assist with developing and deploying the enterprise incident response and investigation program and supporting documentation, participating in operational analysis, and investigation of actual or potential cyber incidents.
- Configure policies on Information Security systems based on threats to the organization.
- Perform deep package inspection, review system logs and correlate network data to identify security incidents. Review incident data and provide root cause analysis and recommendations on how to prevent future occurrences. Build and prepare executive dashboards to communicate risks and incidents across the organization.
- Previous experience at the NSA, DoD, or as a Military Threat Operations team member, Security Researcher, Cyber Threat Researcher, or Cyber Crime investigator preferred.
- 7+ years' experience in IT/Information Security/Data Privacy roles.
- 2 years of forensic investigation and analysis preferred.
- 5 years experience in incident response and investigations
- Working knowledge of SIEM (Splunk), ATP technologies, Threat Intelligence, NGFW (CheckPoint and others), IPS/IDS, WAF, NAC, Anti-Malware Prevention and Forensics.
- Must be able to solve issues with incomplete information
- Must be a creative thinker
- must have solid technical skills - Operating systems and networking at a minimum
- Encase or FTK experience
- must have performed eDiscovery searches
- Bachelors or equivalent experience
- CISSP, CISM, CCE, EnCE, CCTA, CEH, GCIA, GCIH, or similar.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Jeff Kasula @ firstname.lastname@example.org ; 415-200-4127