Denver Denver, CO 80014
Job Title: CyberArk Consultant
Location: Denver, Colorado, US - 80014
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 - 12 Months
About Our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Must Have Skills:
- At least 5 to 7 years of experience in deployment & implementation of Privileged Identity Management using CyberArk solution for large scale customers across various industry verticals
- Play active role in the execution of the project and demonstrate strong technical leadership
- Have a strong knowledge of the CyberArk privileged account security suite – CyberArk version 7.x, 8.x, 9.x and 10.x.
- CyberArk Sentry certification (earlier known as Certified Delivery Engineer) is a must.
- Experience in the use of CyberArk PACLI to automate tasks related to user and safe management.
- Good understating of CyberArk components like EPM, OPM, AIM, etc.
- Capture detailed requirements for the CyberArk solution based on input from platform owners, eco-system owners, the target architecture and high-level requirements.
- Design and Architecture of the overall CyberArk implementation.
- Performing compliance checks on CyberArk for IT security safes and to Provide alerts and reports appropriately. Investigate, Provide RCA and resolve Incidents.
- Open to travel as and when required for deployment at customer sites
- Be a strong team player
- Advanced knowledge of windows/VMware administration.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows Cluster Server
- Strong grasp of network design, application/infrastructure security concepts, techniques, technologies, and tools
- Experience in working in an on/offshore environment and proven track record of delivering quality outcomes
- Customer service background – able to empathize with customer and own the issues raised to resolution
- Leading team contribution to any queries requiring technical specialist input
Other Required Skills:
- Experience in deployment and implementation of any of the other PIM tools:
- CA PAM (Xceedium)
- Quest / OneIdentity
- Good understanding of LDAP concepts and working experience with at least few of the following directories:
- Oracle Internet Directory/Oracle Virtual Directory
- Sun Directory Server
- Active Directory
- Tivoli Directory Server
- Novell Directory Server
- CA Directory
- Experience in using database client tools like Toad, etc.
- Experience in using standard protocols like SSH, Telnet, RDP, etc. and related tools like Putty.
- Experience in working with the Network devices like firewalls, routers, etc.
- Should have the ability to understand customer scenario and requirements (may include customized integration situations) and be capable of suggesting solutions.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with global counterparts.
- Knowledge of basic networking
- Experience in Windows and Linux operating systems from PIM integration and debugging perspective
- Exposure to virtual environments with experience in integrating ESX, ESX(i) hosts with the PIM solution.
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Runbook documentation
- 5-7 years of strong PAM implementation experience
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Customer Facing Exposure is must
- Open to travel requirements
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Mukesh Sharma