DB Architect (SQL)
Columbia Columbia, MD 20588
Job Title: DB Architect (SQL)
Location: Columbia, MD - 20588
Duration: 6 + months
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Minimum B.E./B.TECH degree in IT, CS, or a related field.
- 10+ years of professional IT experience with firsthand experience of designing database systems and dealing with complex database architectures.
- Ability to design, maintain and build conceptual, logical and physical database models.
- Excellence in performance optimization, deriving conversion and migration methods for existing data, and developing automated conversion and migration methods.
- Should be well versed in planning, installation, configuration, maintenance and production monitoring of database instances.
- Ability to analyze existing database schema DDL/instance layout and determine impacts migrating to new target schema/instance environment.
- Any experience in ETL tools, Process Modeling (BPM) and database Administration is preferred.
- Working experience with designing loosely coupled architectures like Onion architecture.
- Experience with middleware development and ability to integrate applications.
- Possess and maintain a firm understanding of new and emerging technologies related to position and field.
- Analytical skills to resolve issues, develop solutions, create required documentation, etc.
- Hands-on debugging and trouble shooting skills under constraints of live environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong Interpersonal skills.
- Should demonstrate maturity and independence to come-up with out of the box effective solutions.
- Ability to communicate and document the suggested solutions as and when needed for projects and meetings.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills; strong to excellent writing skills are required.
- Must demonstrate the ability to provide proper independent judgment, technician guidance, and work effectively with various departments to ensure all issues are properly handled.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and be able to change priorities based on such changing needs while maintaining a calm professional demean.
- Experience working with multiple teams with different COE.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Oswald Smith @ Oswalds@askstaffing.com ; 678-279-8101