DITA XML Engineer /Developer
San Jose San Jose, CA 94088
Job Title : DITA XML Engineer /Developer
Location : San Jose, CA - 94088
Contract : Longterm
About Our Client: Part of the Group, client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company.
- We are seeking a Font End Web and XML Developer who will be
- Responsible for designing, coding and modifying dynamic websites, from layout to functional websites
- Expected to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation with modern frameworks for developing projects on the web.
- Write XML, XSLT, Xpath/XQuery, DITA, Java, PHP and CCMS related code for websites and DITA-OT for XML publishing
- Strong XML, XPath/XQuery and XSLT development XSL-FO, DTD and XML Schema skills.
- Hands on experience with bootstrap or similar responsive framework.
- Experience with Java programming language.
- Experience with one or more Component Content Management Systems (CCMS)
- SQL and relational databases
Good to have
- Knowledge of the Darwin Information Typing Architecture (DITA) and the DITA Open Toolkit (DITA-OT).
- A background in managing/configuring/customizing customer-facing Content Management Systems to which DITA content is published.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Yamini: email@example.com - 678-203-2377