Data Analyst - Casualty Insurance Claims
Tampa Tampa, FL 33607
Job Title: Data Analyst - Casualty Insurance Claims
Location: Tampa, Florida – 33607
Duration: 6 Months contract (Higher possibility to extend)
About Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
- The analyst should provide strategic support associated data analytics of casualty insurance claim related information, prepare preliminary reports of findings and help improve existing processes.
- Should create client reports, dynamic graphs, charts and tables which reflect the data analysis.
- Think about innovative data analytics techniques and introduce them into production within the analysis process and client deliverables, as appropriate.
- Maintain good quality control processes for data analysis.
- Utilize and manipulate large sets of data to determine relevant indicators that can be used to maximum advantage into trend and insight reports.
- Should be able to modify data analysis output based on changing market trends and customer request.
- Should have bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably with a focus on finance, math, statistics or data analytics related fields.
- Looking for candidates who have done statistical manipulation, database researches and analysis with huge databases in general.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Should have experience with MS Office.
- Should have strong Excel and proficient Access skills.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Sally: email@example.com - 678-606-9872