Data Analyst - Insurance
Tampa Tampa, FL 33607
Job Title: Data Analyst – Insurance
Location : Tampa, Florida, US - 33607
Job Type: Contract
Duration : 6+ Months (Potential For Extension)
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
- The person in this role is responsible to provide strategic support associated with the RCCE practice, data analytics of casualty insurance claim information, preparation of preliminary reports.
- Coordinate with a team of senior consultants, management on specific client data and general analytics projects to improve existing processes through the use of technology and enhancing client deliverables.
- Maintain and manipulate large sets of data to determine relevant indicators that can be leveraged into trend and insight reports.
- Support by using specific diagnostic tools and approaches designed for existing work streams.
- Create client reports, dynamic graphs, charts, tables, reflect and modify data analysis output as required based on customer request or changing market trends.
- Develop, automate end user applications, reports and innovative data analytics techniques and introduce into production within the analysis process and client deliverables.
- Support and respond data analysis requests and participate in strategic initiatives related to process improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree with relevant certifications/experience in Finance, Math, Statistics, or Data Analytics
- Proficiency in analytics and programming languages - SQL, Python and Tableau would be a plus.
- Proficiency with computer systems, database management concepts/structures and Microsoft Office – Expert Excel, Expert Access. VBA knowledge would be highly preferred.
- Previous experience with statistical data manipulation and reporting would be a plus.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Sabrina, Pearl
Phone: 678-487-8581; 678-250-9917