Data Analyst I
Austin Austin, TX 78746
Job Title: Data Analyst I
Location: Austin, TX - 78746
Duration: 12+ Months
About Our Client: Our client is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California, that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services. It is considered one of the Big Four of technology industry.
- Strong data and analytic skills, knowledge of excel, numbers and data modeling.
- Knowledge of or experience working on subscription businesses a plus.
- Reporting and presentation skills a must. Looking for a person who has a passion for data and numbers.
- The successful candidate will turn data into information and insights that will help support business decisions.
- Work closely with the Data Analytics team and cross functionally in marketing to produce monthly & quarterly data driven marketing reports.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- 0 - 2 years of experience.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Ahmed: firstname.lastname@example.org - 415-903-5213