Bellevue, Washington, US Bellevue, WA 98006
Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: Bellevue, Washington, US
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 Months With Possibility Of Extension
About Our Client: Company is world's thirteenth-largest mobile-phone service provider by subscribers and the fourth-largest multinational telecommunications network. Company has 44,000 team members and international's subsidiaries had a combined total of approximately 230 million subscribers, locations spanning Europe, United States, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience required.
- Receive, enter and validate customer orders, reserve inventory and determine delivery dates.
- Generate, analyze and monitor open order reports to validate system integrity, SLAs.
- Establishes and maintains business relationships with Channel Managers, Logistics and Allocation Planning to assure on-time delivery; communication on backorder and resolution of picking, shipping and capacity issues.
- Review and authorize customers to return product, plan replacement or credit, and schedule delivery window with customer's supply chain.
- Investigate and resolve missing/damaged shipment and refused shipment issue - generate credits and debits as required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Excel. SAP experience a plus.
- Must have Basic Microsoft Suite skills at minimum
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter