Columbia Columbia, SC 29219
Job Title: Data Analyst
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Columbia, SC - 29219
About Client: Client is a federation of 36 separate United States health insurance organizations and companies, providing health insurance in the United States to more than 106 million people, also act as administrators of Medicare in many states or regions of the U.S. and provide coverage to state government employees as well as to the federal government employees under a nationwide option of the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program.
- Responsible for working with people and data across all the division, providing analytical support.
- Responsible for supporting analysis, models, processes and reporting standards to support financial management and decision making within the division.
- Should focus on analysis of the information and work with reporting units across divisions to gather needed data.
- Responsible for reviewing and analyzing data to be used in formulation of procedures, processes and other requirements.
- Analyzes reports to ensure accuracy and quality. Tracks and verifies all reporting statistics and/or metrics.
- Assemble and summarize data, prepare reports, make presentations of findings, analyses, and recommendations.
Skills And Experience :
- Should have a bachelors in Stat, Computer Science, Math, Finance, Business/Healthcare Admin or Associates degree in Computer Science, Business or 4 years reporting and data analysis experience.
- Should have at least 2 years of research and analysis experience.
- Experience with Access (SQL) and/or Business Objects.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Shelly: email@example.com - 678-819-8516