San Jose San Jose, CA 94088
Job Title : Data Analyst
Location : San Jose, CA-94088
Duration : 6 Months
About Our Client:
Part of the Group, client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company.
- Define, measure and track key metrics to guide execution across multiple teams in the org
- Build dashboards and reports for teams and business leaders and stakeholders to promote
- transparency and enable smart decisions
- Build qualitative and quantitative models to deepen understanding of platform operational
- performance, and predict potential delivery risks
- Leverage analytics to drive process improvement
- Communicate in clear and concise manner for actionable changes focused on improving
- velocity, predictability, and efficiency
Must Have Qualifications:
- 7+ years’ experience in data analysis within tech industry
- Technical expertise in data modeling, system and data base design development, and data
- mining techniques
- Proficient in writing SQL queries on SQL Server, MySQL , Oracle.
- Strong experience working on Business Intelligence tools: Power BI is a MUST, Tableau desired.
- Need to have experience in creating calculated measures and columns with DAX in Power BI
- Desktop. (Aggregate, Date, Logical, String, Level of Detail etc)
- Expert in setting up the necessary connection details and scheduling reports on Power BI Report
- Server, providing row level security, creating bookmarks etc.
- Strong knowledge of programming/scripting language highly desirable
- Strong analytical skills and detail oriented: ability to get to the root cause of problems and
- devise an analytical approach to reach actionable answers
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Yamini: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-203-2377