Data Center Hands
Lancaster Lancaster, CA 93534
Job Title : Data Center Hands & Feet - II
Location : Lancaster, California, US - 93534
Job Type : Contract
Duration : 6 + Months
About Our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Mandatory H&F Skills
- Accountable for 24*7 support for overall Infra/ Datacenter (Servers, Storage, Racks, etc)
- 100% hands-on data center management (servers, racks, fiber/copper cablings, etc.),
- Well versed working (Racking / Stacking / Cabling / Decommissioning / Break-fix) on DC
- Hardware e.g. Servers, Storage, Backup, Router, Switches firewall, etc.
- 3-7 years of experience in managing data centers operations of a large and complex customer.
- Experience in Capacity planning for Rack space, power, cooling, DC modular containment,
- necessary monitoring tools, and services.
- Handling Incidents / Service Request and adhering to contractual SLAs
- Coordinating with Various DC Vendors for new projects and Break fixes
- Supporting Project teams for new installations and decommissioning.
- Routing DC Monitoring and Maintenance activities
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or an equivalent combination of education or
- Certification in system or data management
- Experience managing Windows servers, Backup and storage subsystems
- Advanced knowledge of standard system administration Tools and practices
- Advanced knowledge of the industry and government security standards and practices
- Requires basic knowledge around SAN storage infrastructure and network troubleshooting.
- Including the ability to troubleshoot server network and blade chassis switch issues.
- Requires knowledge of inventory and data center space management.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter : Ram Manturu
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 678-487-8570