Data Center Network Engineer
Quincy Quincy, WA 98848
Job Title : Data Center Network Engineer
Duration : 12 Months
Location : Quincy, WA-- 98848
About Our Client: Our Client is leading multinational telecommunications conglomerate and is the largest telecommunications company. It is one of the largest provider of mobile telephone services and the largest provider of fixed telephone services in the United States. It is one of the largest companies in the world as measured by a composite of revenues, profits, assets and market valuation.
The contractor will Provide highly customized data network operational support, design, engineering and planning for complex global data network and communications projects involving TCP/IP and related protocol connectivity for networks supporting client customers enterprise wide in a 7x24 environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Should be Responsible for the management of the interoperability between Cisco and Juniper Layer 3 Platform, through the use of alarm and ticket systems, individual designed customized scripts, customer notification, and Business Partner escalations.
- Need to be Responsible for maintaining routers, switches, and trunk capacity as well as configuration to meet the clients requirements.
- Responsibilities include providing real time in-depth analysis and real time trouble resolution of incidents associated with the CISCO, Juniper, and associated Operations Support Systems, and Data Communications Network Technology platforms.
- Performa Advanced WAN troubleshooting on MPLS, point to point, Metro Ethernet networks to include the ability to find and restore latency, intermittent circuit issues, and Quality of Service problems.
- Handle Datacenter support which requires, the ability to troubleshoot application flows across multiple client managed services, as well as the ability to assist the client with identifying problems within their managed network.
- Provide support to emerging technologies such as: Load Balancers, Infoblox, Alcatel- Lucent QIP, Blue Cat Networks, Wireless networks, and Layer 3 switches (Nexus).IPSEC VPN, Brocade.
- Provide support to emerging technologies such as: Load Balancers, Infoblox, Wireless networks, and Layer 3 switches (Nexus).IPSEC VPN, Brocade.
- Knowledge share with peers, leadership and take the necessary steps regarding escalations.
Top 5 Job Skills:
- 1-2 years of Cisco Nexus experience required
- 1+ year hands on experience with Cisco NexOS experience for LAN configuration (1yr)
- Sound experience with Cisco Catalyst switches
- 3=5 years of Infrastructure Cabling Fiber/Copper required
- Data Center On-site experience required
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Daniel: firstname.lastname@example.org @ 617-297-9622
Zach: email@example.com @ 678-203-2370