Dallas Dallas, TX 75201
Job Title: Data Engineer
Location: Dallas, Texas, US - 75201
Job Type: Full Time
Duration: Full Time
About Our Client: Client is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes primarily for Global Fortune 500 companies. we have expanded from 19,000+ employees and annual revenues of US$491.90 million to 80,000+ employees and annual revenues of US$3.00 billion as of December 31, 2018.
- Define needs around maintainability, testability, performance, security, quality and usability for data platform
- Drive implementation, consistent patterns, reusable components, and coding standards for data engineering
- Work with the Business Analysts and Customers throughout the requirements process to properly understand the long term goals of the program and where they fit in the overall UI infrastructure
- Communication of new technologies, best practices, etc. to developers, testers, and managers.
- Mentoring and peer review of designs and coded implementations
- Work with technical specialists (Security Team, Performance Engineer, etc.) to ensure that all parties understand the system that is being designed and built and that all major issues are understood and mitigated.
- Expected to participate in several implementation phases of product development cycle – design, scoping, planning, implementation and test.
- Integral team member of our AI and Analytics team responsible for design and development of Big data solutions Partner with domain experts, product managers, analyst, and data scientists to develop Big Data pipelines in Hadoop or Google Cloud Platform Responsible for delivering data as a service framework from Google Cloud Platform
- Responsible for moving all legacy workloads to cloud platform
- Work with data scientist to build Client pipelines using heterogeneous sources and provide engineering services for data science applications
- Ensure automation through CI/CD across platforms both in cloud and on-premises
- Ability to research and assess open source technologies and components to recommend and integrate into the design and implementation
- Be the technical expert and mentor other team members on Big Data and Cloud Tech stacks
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter