Data Entry - Clerk
Canton Canton, MA 02021
Job Title: Data Entry - Clerk
Location: Canton, Massachusetts, US - 02021
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 1+ Months (Potential For Extension)
About Our Client: : Our client is currently one of the largest banks in the Northeast, with branches spanning from Chicago to Vermont. The bank is one of the leading provider of loans and mortgages to individuals and business in the markets they serve. With over 1,500 branches within their network, our client has been a trusted name in banking since the 1800’s and currently has over $130 billion in holdings
- The person is responsible for operating data entry devices – keyboard/computer, to verify and input data.
- Assists, source documents - canceled checks, sales reports, bills and enter data in data fields/onto tapes/disks for subsequent entry.
- Monitor and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered and compare with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
- Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to supervisors.
- Maintain logs of activities and completed work.
- Must have High school diploma or GED with 1-2 years of relevant work experience.
- Should have strong communication skills both - Verbal and written.
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel.
- Completion of a speed and accuracy data entry test (required).
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter