Data Entry Clerk I
Memphis Memphis, TN 38103
Job Title: Data Entry Clerk I
Location: Memphis, TN 38103
Duration: 2 Months Contract
About Client: Our client is a fortune 1000 company that provides residential and commercial services. The core services of the company include termite and pest control, home warranties, disaster response and restoration, janitorial service, professional home cleaning, furniture repair, and home inspections. It has 13,000 corporate employees and a franchise network that independently employs over 33,000 additional people.
- Enters information into computer system for effective record keeping
- Manages and evaluates the files to be entered into the assigned system.
- Analyzing the data for accuracy.
- Accurately entering information into various computer programs.
- Keeping sensitive company information confidential.
Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma/GED with 1 - 3 years of data entry experience and/or training required, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving and decision making
- Attention to detail
- Organization, time management, multi-tasking
- Type 25+ words per minute
- Organizational and time management
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Sonia @ firstname.lastname@example.org; 901-203-6195