Data Entry Clerk
Medford, Massachusetts Medford, MA 02155
Job Title: Data Entry Clerk
Location: Medford, Massachusetts - 02155
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for operating data entry devices, such as a keyboard or computer, to verify and input data.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Able to work independently and manage one's time.
- Able to accurately document and record customer/client information.
- Read source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners.
- Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
- Maintain logs of activities and completed work.
- Sort, compile and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered.
- Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to supervisors.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 2-4 years related experience required.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter