Data Entry II
Bellevue Bellevue, WA 98006
Job Title: Data Entry II
Location: Bellevue, Washington - 98006
Duration: 4 Months Contract
About Our Client: Company is world's thirteenth-largest mobile-phone service provider by subscribers and the fourth-largest multinational telecommunications network. Company has 44,000 team members and international's subsidiaries had a combined total of approximately 230 million subscribers, locations spanning Europe, United States, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands.
Experience with ACH, Separations, Lost checks, processing payments for late time entry. Requires payroll experience, please do not sent me candidates that only have accounting experience as it is not the same as payroll.
- At least 3 years relevant experience required. Pull data from various programs and sources and enter into database.
Specialist, Payroll – Human Resources Payroll Production Team
- This position directly contributes to the success of T-Mobile through ensuring the accurate and timely payment of T-Mobile’s 50,000+ employees.
- Responsibilities include the day-to-day operations of biweekly, multi-state payrolls within a team environment. Duties will include preparation, analysis, reconciliation, and review of payroll reports to resolve issues, producing calculations, and processing of pay data items (for example: bonuses, commissions, garnishments, terminations, time and labor issues, and final pay).
- Additional responsibilities include tax adjustments, deductions, direct deposit set up and returns, and unclaimed wages.
Competencies: Customer Focus, Change and Innovation, Strategic Thinking, Relationship Building and Influence, Talent Management, Results Focus, Inspirational Leadership
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Administer batch pay entries, retroactive adjustments, off-cycle payments, stop payments and other variable pays accurately in a team environment
- Uploads, documents and transmits payroll files to service provider
- Administer variable comp through a true up process to ensure compliance to regular rate of pay regulations
- Administer Pay card set up and funding
- Validate payroll files/reports through reconciliation and review to ensure accuracy
- Maintain current documentation of internal processes
- Handle general inquiries regarding payroll, deductions, and time and attendance
- Coordinate with stakeholders to compile payroll data such as garnishments, Kronos time and Labor, PTO, taxes, insurance and 401(k), and other third party payments
- Time management ability to meet individual deadlines in a high deadline team environment
- Continuously improving processes to meet evolving business and team needs
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Requires a minimum of 2-3 years of related experience working with multi-state payroll, payroll tax or garnishment administration.
- Has understanding of the job, relevant multi-state Payroll Laws (i.e. FLSA), and Payroll Tax regulations and applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
- Demonstrates strong troubleshooting, analytical and technical ability
- Excellent attention to detail and able to meet deadlines
- Strong customer focus, driving a positive end user experience for T-Mobile employees
- Team player who builds effective working relationships
- Contributes within a team environment by meeting commitments and accomplishing related duties
- Offer suggestions, advice, and solutions regarding payroll processing procedures; enact on approved adjustments/changes to processes
- Ability to adapt quickly and efficiently to change
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information; protect payroll operations at all times
- High School Diploma
- Demonstrate knowledge of current HR and Payroll Regulations (I-9, FLSA, IRS).
- Advanced Excel
- Bachelor degree
- Knowledge of ADP Vantage, Workday, Kronos
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Vito @ email@example.com; - 702-827-0376