Data Entry Specialist - Inventory
Boston Boston, MA 02109
Job Title : Data Entry Specialist - Inventory
Location : Boston, MA -02109
Duration : 4+ Months contract (Higher possibility to extend)
About Client: Our client is currently one of the largest banks in the Northeast, with branches spanning from Chicago to Vermont. The bank is one of the leading provider of loans and mortgages to individuals and business in the markets they serve. With over 1,500 branches within their network, our client has been a trusted name in banking since the 1800’s and currently has over $130 billion in holdings.
- Responsible for reading source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports, or bills, prepare documents for digital scanning, scan and index them by document type, using keyboards or scanners.
- Responsible for reviewing and working check claims.
- Responsible for making outbound phone calls.
- Should locate and correct data entry errors.
- Create an inventory of all documents, update the documents, track completion, and ensure new materials are posted to approved locations.
- Responsible for comparing data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
- Support the Solutions team in updating various client documents.
Skills and Experience:
- Should have high school diploma or GED and 5 years of experience in the related field.
- Should have basic PC skills, PDF, MS Word, Excel and prior data entry experience.
- Prior banking experience is not required, but preferred.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Ruby: email@example.com - 678-310-2897
Rosa: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-250-9926