Data Entry Specialist
Glen Allen Glen Allen, VA 23059
Job Title: Data Entry Specialist
Location: Glen Allen, Virginia, US - 23059
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 9 Months Potential For Extension
About Our Client : Our client is currently one of the largest banks in the Northeast, with branches spanning from Chicago to Vermont. The bank is one of the leading provider of loans and mortgages to individuals and business in the markets they serve. With over 1,500 branches within their network, our client has been a trusted name in banking since the 1800’s and currently has over $130 billion in holdings.
- The person in this role is responsible for operating data entry devices (keyboard/computer)to verify and input data.
- Responsible to monitor source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports, bills, and enter data in specific data field, tapes, disks for subsequent entry.
- Compile, sort, verify the accuracy of data before it is entered and correct data entry errors and report them to supervisors.
- Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
- Maintain logs of activities and completed work.
- Must have High School Diploma or GED with 2-4 years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel
- Should have excellent communication skills – both written and oral.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Rosa, Gloria
Phone: 678-250-9926; 678-807-6201