Data Entry Specialist
Manchester Manchester, NH 03101
Job Title: Data Entry Specialist
Location: Manchester, New Hampshire - 03101
Duration: 3 Months (Potential for Extension)
About Our Client : Our client is currently one of the largest banks in the Northeast, with branches spanning from Chicago to Vermont. The bank is one of the leading provider of loans and mortgages to individuals and business in the markets they serve. With over 1,500 branches within their network, our client has been a trusted name in banking since the 1800’s and currently has over $130 billion in holdings.
- Responsible to source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields/onto tapes/disks for subsequent entry through keyboards or scanners.
- Demonstrate and verify the accuracy of data and entry errors through comparing data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
- Maintain logs of activities, documents and record customer/client information.
- Must have high School Diploma or GED with 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Should have strong communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office – Word and Excel.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Ruby: email@example.com - 678-310-2897
Rosa: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-250-9926