Data Entry Specialist
Riverside Riverside, RI 02915
Job Title : Data Entry Specialist
Location : Riverside, RI - 02915
Duration : 3 Months contract (Higher possibility to extend)
About Client: Our client is currently one of the largest banks in the Northeast, with branches spanning from Chicago to Vermont. The bank is one of the leading provider of loans and mortgages to individuals and business in the markets they serve. With over 1,500 branches within their network, our client has been a trusted name in banking since the 1800’s and currently has over $130 billion in holdings.
- Responsible for reading source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports, or bills, prepare documents for digital scanning, scan and index them by document type, using keyboards or scanners. Responsible for reviewing and working check claims.
- Should be able to work on 5 systems - Mainframe, Vector Resolve, CMOD, Image, Staffware.
- Responsible for making outbound phone calls.
- Responsible for prepping, scanning, and indexing a large volume of paper files.
- Should locate and correct data entry errors.
- Responsible for comparing data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
Skills and Experience:
- Should have high school diploma or GED and 2-4 years of experience in the related field.
- Should have basic PC skills, MS Word, Excel and prior data entry experience.
- Prior banking experience is not required, but preferred.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Holly: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-487-8579
Rosa: email@example.com - 678-250-9926