Data Mining Analyst
Columbia Columbia, SC 29219
Job Title: Data Mining Analyst
Duration: 6+ Months(Potential for Extension)
Location: Columbia, SC - 9219
About Client: Client is a federation of 36 separate United States health insurance organizations and companies, providing health insurance in the United States to more than 106 million people, also act as administrators of Medicare in many states or regions of the U.S. and provide coverage to state government employees as well as to the federal government employees under a nationwide option of the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program.
- Demonstrate statistical analysis using standard, ad hoc-reports, data mining tools and Prepare charts, illustrations, other graphics and narrative reports in order to identify and explain data tools(patterns, trends).
- Develops, maintains, creates and executes complex database programs, and documentation outlining all procedures for the extraction and presentation of data for reporting(standard, ad hoc).
- Assists with complex sampling design/execution methodology for sample selection by providing sophisticated data interpretation, compilation, and verification to guide departmental efforts- writing of articles suitable for internal/external publication.
- Support in developing of project plans and system life cycle maintenance by new sources of data and provides written and verbal feedback to management.
- Performing quality checks through development of change requests and testing plans for changes to existing relational database tables, and focused end-user applications.
- Must have master’s degree in Statistics/Biostatistics, Mathematics, Computer Science(SAS, nonacademic) with 4 years of relevant experience in statistics programming and interpretation practices and DBA.
- knowledge of mathematical, statistical concepts, computer programming is required.
- Should be proficient at Microsoft Office suite - Word, Excel.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Venessa: firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-203-2372