Portland Portland, OR 97035
Job Title: Data Modeler
Location : Portland, OR - 97035
Duration: 6 Months
About Our Client: Part of the Group, client is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. client was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. client, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with other company.
- 5+ years of experience in data engineering and analytics Strong in R & SQL skills
- Extensive experience writing SQL on RDBS environment is required. Must have worked on either Oracle or DB2.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in data engineering and analytics, and in delivering solutions in at least two of the following: data science, data modeling, data integration, data analysis, AWS, Big Data, SQL, R, Pythonand Machine Learning
- Understanding of core principles of data warehousing, data science, and machine learning
- Ability to work with MPP databases like Netezza, Redshift, or Teradata; write SQL fluently, recognize and correct inefficient or error-prone SQL, and perform test-driven validation of SQL queries and their results
- Data Science specialization from Coursera, Udacity, Data Camp, etc.; R, Python certifications
- Nice to have prior experience in Order Management, Account Receivable.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Nice to Have:
- Machine Learning and Data Science experience
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Yamini @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-203-2377