Data Platform Support Consultant (SQL DBA)
Hartford Hartford, CT 06101
JobTitle: Data Platform Support Consultant (SQL DBA)
Location: Hartford, CT - 06101
Duration: 6 months+
About Our Client: Client is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes primarily for Global Fortune 500 companies. we have expanded from 19,000+ employees and annual revenues of US$491.90 million to 80,000+ employees and annual revenues of US$3.00 billion as of December 31, 2018.
- We are looking for a consultant for exciting opportunity to work on SQL Database, SSIS and SSRS.
- Your primary responsibility will be SQL server development, Database management, SSIS package development and monitoring, SSRS report development and monitoring
Domain: Data Migration, development & Support Technologies such as Azure SQL Database, SSIS, SSRS, Azure Automation, Powershell scripting Responsibilities
- 4+ years of experience in Azure platform covering SQL Database (PaaS / SQL on VM), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Knowledge of setup / installation, administration and management of SSRS and SSIS
- Good knowledge of SQL Server development, Azure Data Factory, Azure Automation, Powershell scripting, SQL databases
- Strong communication skills and attention to details
- Prior experience in support operations will be huge plus
- Working knowledge in Integration Services(SSIS), Reporting Services(SSRS)and Clustering
- Understanding for large and complex databases in Azure SQL DB, SQL Server 2012/2014
- Understanding of in Always-On Availability Groups (AAG) and HA/DR Troubleshooting
- Understanding of backup and recovery strategies
- Experience in supporting 1TB+ databases and troubleshooting the problems.
- Strong technical background along with the ability to perform business analysis and write effective documentation and specifications
- Expertise in T-SQL writing stored procedures, triggers and functions
- Optional: Exposure or Worked on logical and physical data base modeling with UML and ERWIN tools.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field • Prior experience in Microsoft SQL database development, SSIS and SSRS development and support, Azure Data Factory, Azure Automation and Powershell script Preferred qualifications
- Minimum 4+ years of industry experience
- Solid technical background with excellent hold on Microsoft SQL Database,
- SSIS, SSRS and Power shell scripting and SQL Database administration
- Understanding of logical and physical data base modeling
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Yamini: email@example.com - 678-203-2377