Malvern Malvern, PA 19355
Job Title : Data Scientist - Analytics and Reporting
Location : Malvern, Pennsylvania, US - 19355
Job Type : Contract to Hire(Potential For Extension)
Duration : 6 + Months
About Our Client: Our client, a leader in the financial services industry in Malvern, PA has a long term (6+ month) contract role available to assist on an International UX Project.
Job Description :
- The person is responsible to create service and product propensity indicators, scores and develops queries and performs extensive programming to access, transform and
- Prepare data for statistical modeling and engages in analytic design to ensure relevant findings and application of quality controls throughout projects.
- Identifies and diagnoses data inconsistencies and errors, forages to fill data gaps and blazes new data trails.
- Creates and prepare derived characteristics, designs, model documentation, delivers insight presentations and action recommendations.
- Develop and supports production implementation of models and validates models to target marketing and service offers.
- Performs diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive analytics for customer behavioral segmentation - targeting, growth opportunity estimation and next best action identification.
- Communicates complex material in layman's terms. Educates leaders and crew on analytical findings and implications using storytelling, data visualization and graphical artisanship.
- Responsible to designs analytic plans, translating business problems and opportunities into analytic approaches.
- Coordinate with project sponsors, stakeholders to understand each business question and bring structure to each request and translates requirements into an analytic approach.
- Analyzes data to describe preferences, diagnose client experience problems, size marketing opportunity, target clients for treatment and measure the impact of marketing and servicing initiatives.
- Assists with test design, research design, model validation and contributes to the growth of the analytic community.
- Provides statistical consultation services and serves as the analytics expert on cross functional teams for large strategic initiatives.
- Develops and applies domain knowledge of the business and data to shape the analytic road map.
- Must have degree in analytics, mathematics, economics, statistics or related analytical field with 5 years of relevant experience in analytical roles.
- Experience developing creative analytical solutions to marketing and client service problems is required.
- Should have knowledge on data and understanding, processing, extract values from it, visualizing and communicating.
- Experience in data wrangling - programming skills to access, transform and prepare large scale data for statistical modeling is required.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter : Sally, Joe
Phone : 678-606-9872, 678-250-9919