Data Specialist - Management, Modeling, Quality
Malvern Malvern, PA 19355
Job Title: Data Specialist - Management, Modeling, Quality
Location : Malvern, PA - 19355
Duration: 8 Months
About Our Client: Our client, a leader in the financial services industry in Malvern, PA has a long term (6+ month) contract role available to assist on an International UX Project.
The person in this role would be responsible to collaborate with executing participant education strategies for their clients by coordinating mailings through various channels and managing participant education inventory for Institutional clients.
Duties And Responsibilities :
- The person is responsible to create a comprehensive catalog of reference data that represents the organization, structure and content within the AWS cloud.
- Ensures access, adoption, availability, use and re-use of data while effectively integrating with current and future data management platforms.
- Leverage AWS/Cloud based data quality capability and experience to establish a process and capability, assess, monitor and report on data quality.
- Responsible to create diagrams, design and be able to think at solution level on how data should be managed from one stage of data lake to another.
- Provides sophisticated data management solutions to meet our cloud migration/transformation objective.
- Coordinate with the analytics and engineering teams to plan, design, create, maintain, develop and enhance of AWS based data management capability, structure, solutions to enable analytics and implementation of insights.
- Assists by identifying potential data solutions, translates data solutions into design/models, specifications, discovery, analysis and scope of proposed data management capability, outcomes, and structure.
- Ensures that all work includes sufficient documentation - easy to maintain, use, reuse and elevate business and technical issues to DMG and D&I leadership and engineers, engagement leads.
- Resolves design problems, operational and technical issues discovered by partners and researches issues as required .
- Coordinate with team, business partners, internal stakeholders to enhance understanding of business functions and informational needs.
- Understands how technologies are applied to solve big data challenges to support analytics needs and designs and conducts training sessions on data catalog, quality, and models.
- Complies with and enforces all Information Security policies/procedures, and verifies deliverables meet Information Security requirements. Abides by Risk Controls as defined in the team CAF Documentation.
- Should have experience with implementation using AWS data technologies (S3, RDS Postgres, Redshift) and data warehousing concepts ETL tools.
- Knowledge on Data Governance – Functional, Modeling (Conceptual, Logical, Physical), Quality – Informatica / Trillium and SQL data analysis is highly preferred.
- Good to have AWS certification in Big data technologies (Architecture, data engineering).
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Victor @ firstname.lastname@example.org - 678-487-8577