DataPower/API Connect Developer
Durham, North California Durham, NC 27713
Job Title: DataPower/API Connect Developer
Location: Durham, North California - 27713
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Experience in designing, developing services and supporting using Datapower and APIC service components
- Must have lead experience of handling project independently and leading project task end to end.
- Must be strong with XML and related technologies like XSL, XPath, XQuery
- Strong Working knowledge of IIB/IBM WebSphere Message Broker, IBM Websphere MQ, working with Eclipse or IBM RAD and Tivoli/Wily monitoring.
- Must have experience of Datapower services like multi-protocol gateways, web service proxies, firewalls
- Experience in Design multiple services based on different standards for REST, web services, data integration techniques, messaging, and transformation engines and non-standard services (APIs).
- Develop and Troubleshoot message translation related issues while communicating with backend (JSON to SOAP / SOAP to JSON).
- Experience working with SOAP/REST based Web Services.
- Base Technology :- .NET MVC
- Primary Skill :- .NET MVC
- Secondary Skill :- Unix ,Oracle, SQL
- Datapower and APIC service components;
- XML and related technologies like XSL, XPath, Xquery;
- Working knowledge of IIB/IBM WebSphere Message Broker, IBM Websphere MQ, working with Eclipse or IBM RAD and Tivoli/Wily monitoring
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Jeff Kasula
Phone: (678) 890-5105