Job Title: Database Administrator Advisor
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona, US
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months
- As a SQL Server Database Administrator, Advisor, you will provide physical database support for SQL Server databases, SSRS reporting servers and DTSX ETL packages ensuring the integrity and availability of the database. You are responsible for monitoring, analysis, and performance tuning at both the system and application levels.
- You will work with a team who is responsible for critical business systems support. In addition to designing, developing, deploying and maintaining SSRS report packages, along with DTSX package design, development, maintenance and deployment for ETL processes between multiple systems in Teradata, Oracle and DB2.
- You will help to ensure that all solutions of application and business issues are secure, compliant, and adhere to the minimum security baselines set forth.
- You will utilize your knowledge and experience with security and archiving to make recommendations regarding process improvements for logical and physical data structures. You will forecast long-range requirements for database administration, while documenting the database environment and support processes. You will use your experience with SSRS reporting in designing reports for business systems along with maintaining existing reports and providing process improvement for reporting requirements along with documenting the reporting environments. You will use your skill in ETL processing using DTSX to import and export data between SQL servers and Teradata, Oracle and DB2 systems along with documenting these process.
- Designing, developing, implementing, and providing operation support of database security.
- Writing T-SQL stored procedures, triggers, and scripts to manage, maintain, and provide reporting on vital database activities.
- Developing and running SQL Server Reporting Services and SQL Server Integration Services.
- 5+ years experience in the Information Technology (IT) field.
- 5+ years experience working as a SQL Server Database Administrator, including experience at the design, operational, and system levels.
- 5+ years experience in SQL Server Integrated Services design and developing ETL processes between SQL server and various other 3rd party systems.
- 5+ years experience in SQL Server Reporting Service designing and developing reports as well as SSRS server maintenance and configuration.
- Experience with MS SQL Server including SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Profiler, SSIS, and Reporting Services
- Experience with Teradata including Teradata Studios and Teradata ODBC drivers configuration
- Experience with MS Access and legacy applications
- Healthcare experience.
- Windows and Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to work in a team environment as well as working alone.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
ASK Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all associates.
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Sangeeta Choudhury
Phone: 678 -890-5107