Austin, Texas Austin, TX 78758
Job Title: Database Administrator
Location: Austin, Texas
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- 5+ years’ experience working on a PaaS/SaaS managing MySQL/Aurora databases providing critical 24x7 uptime as a Database Administrator
- Experience working with AWS RDS Aurora / MySQL databases on high transactional environments
- Experience working with no-SQL databases (Redis)
- Experience working with hyperscale cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.).
- Understands the LAMP architecture stack from OS/WebServer/Database and Application along with AWS/Network/WAF/CDN
- Experience using/implementing CI/CD frameworks.
- Application deployment (Jenkins, Travis, Gitlab CI, etc.).
- Infrastructure provisioning tools (Chef/Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, etc.).
- Extensive infrastructure automation via shell scripting (Python, BASH, etc.).
- Extensive experience with Monitoring / Logging / Alerting systems.
- Experience using Problem and Incident Manager Solutions.
- Experience using KEKB (Known-Error Knowledge Base)
- Intellectual curiosity to pursue the unknown and to continuously learn.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Good communication skills and a desire to work in a team-based environment.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Savio Michael