Database Analyst - MS Dynamics
Malvern, Pennsylvania, US - 19355 Malvern, PA 19355
Job Title: Database Analyst – MS Dynamics
Location: Malvern, Pennsylvania, US - 19355
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months (Potential For Extension)
About Our Client: Our client, a leader in the financial services industry in Scottsdale, Arizona has a long term (5 month) contract role available to assist on an Command Center Associate.
- The Data Management Specialist will primarily be responsible for the data governance, validation, and cleansing of data.
- Looking for a resource with strong technical skills, experience managing large volumes of data, and experience with Microsoft Dynamics.
- Understands key data management functions such as data sourcing, data governance, validating, cleansing, and prepping, as well as the architecture and inter-connections of these data sets (specifically within Microsoft Dynamics)
- Executes core data quality functions by developing custom data validations and cleansing techniques to ensure ongoing accuracy and completeness of data.
- Researches and analyzes data integrity issues across data domains such as Sales, Marketing, Strategy and Development, and Mutual Fund Administration. Partners with key stakeholders on the resolution and downstream impacts.
- Leverages the appropriate tools and applications to generate data validations, resolve data integrity issues, and implement consistent and scalable solutions for ongoing data management.
- Effectively tracks and monitors data integrity issues from identification through resolution. Develops and documents best practices for data management processes. Communicates status to key stakeholders.
- Leverages knowledge of data sets to assist in the enablement of other data related processes, initiatives, and strategies.
- Captures statistics and trends for departmental metrics and dashboards; suggests ideas to enhance efficiencies relating to Financial Adviser Services data and associated processes.
- Undergraduate degree.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics.
- Minimum of two years of experience with data management processes (data sourcing, data governance, validation, cleansing, and prepping).
- Experience with managing large volumes of data (structured and unstructured) is strongly preferred.
- Experience working in Microsoft Excel and Access is required; working with proprietary data management tools and related applications such as a CRM is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented with solid tracking and time management skills; ability to effectively manage multiple priorities.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, twglobal delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Victor Edlapalli, Sally Parigela
Phone: 678-890-5096; 678-882-7056