Irvine Irvine, CA 92603
Job Title: Database Architect
Location: Irvine CA - 92603
Duration: 6 month
About our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Responsible for providing subject matter expertise in design of database schemes and performing data modeling (logical and physical models).
- Reviews the existing database design and data management procedures and provides recommendations for improvement.
- Develop technical documentation as needed.
- Architect, develop, validate and communication Business Intelligence (BI) solutions like dashboards, reports, KPIs, instrumentation, and alert tools.
- Define data architecture requirements for cross-product integration within and across cloud-based platforms
- Provide architectural support for integrating data with external and internal data sources.
- Perform thorough analysis of complex data and recommend actionable strategies.
- Effectively translate data modeling and BI requirements into the design process.
- Minimum of 5-10 years of experience in data modeling (including conceptual, logical and physical data models) and Business Intelligence solutions.
- 3-5 years of experience in Extraction, Transformation and Loading ETL work using data migration tool kits.
- 4-6 years of experience in Oracle and MS SQL.
- Experience with big data such as Teradata, Hadoop, SAP HANA, Cassandra etc.
- Understanding of data warehousing concepts and decision support systems.
- Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential material and adhere to worldwide data security and Experience writing documentation for design and feature requirements.
- Experience developing data-intensive applications on cloud-based architectures and infrastructures such as AWS, Azure etc.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Ram Manturu @ email@example.com - 678-487-8570