Plano Plano, TX 75025
Job Title : Datastage Developer
Location : Plano, Texas, US - 75025
Job Type : Contract
Duration : 6 + Months
About Our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Should have 5 to 8 years of experience in ETL Design and Development using IBM Datastage Components.
- Should have worked at least 5 years in Datastage 9.1 or later.
- Should have extensive knowledge in Unix shell scripting.
- Thorough Understanding of DW principles (Fact, Dimension tables, Dimensional Modelling and Data warehousing concepts).
- Research, development, document and modification of ETL processes as per data architecture and modeling requirements.
- Ensure appropriate documentation for all new development and modifications of the ETL processes and jobs.
- Should have worked at least 1 year in either Insurance or Banking domain.
- Should have extensive working experience with different Data Sources like Netezza, Oracle Databases.
- Should be very good in writing complex SQL queries.
- Experience in translating functional or non-functional requirements to system requirements.
- Exposure to scheduling tools like BMC Control-M.
- Experience in agile methodologies is desirable.
- Exposure to Big Data technologies will be an added advantage.
- End to end understanding of source->ETL->Application layer->Reporting.
- Must have good Oral, written & presentation skills to interact with business & technical teams on day to day basis as its a client facing role.
- Should be self-driven and able to run the show with minimal or no assistance.
- Should have minimum 2 years US experience.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter : Nick Jones
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 415-226-0209