Delivery Management - Quality Assurance Lead
Bellevue Bellevue, WA 98004
Job Title: Delivery Management - Quality Assurance Lead
Location: Bellevue, Washington - 98004
Duration: 6 Months contract ( high potential for extension )
About Client: Our Client is a is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
- Should have call center background, Call Center Quality Assurance Experience is needed.
- Responsible for providing feedback to various operations departments on common trends, gaps and performance results.
- Should help develop solutions aimed to improve quality performance.
- Looking for leadership experience, the candidates need to have some managerial experience.
- Responsible for tracking daily, weekly and monthly performance scores related to quality, and report the data to management.
- Monitor calls and internal audits, verifying accuracy, delivering team members with constructive feedback.
- Should sure experience of Quality Assurance within a call center environment/customer service.
- Looking for management experience, will be in-charge of a team.
- Need to have good interpersonal skills so that they have good conversation with the team.
- They will be supporting Quality Assurance part of the business.
- They work on Mac computers and Salesforce – no specific technology requirements needed. Need to have good experience with MS Office – including Excel.
- Should strong oral and written communication skills.
Required Experience :
- Should have a bachelor’s degree and claim management experience.
- Good to have Para legal experience.
- Should have experience in standard established risk management claim practices.
- Must have understanding of property / casualty insurance and financial lines insurance coverage.
- Should have excellent communication skills – both written and oral.
- Should have Ad hoc projects Special Skills and be proficient with MS Office software.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities.
Victor: email@example.com 678-487-8577
Venessa: firstname.lastname@example.org 678-203-2372