Providence, Rhode Island, US - 02909 Providence, RI 02909
Job Title: Deskside Service
Location: Providence, Rhode Island, US - 02909
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ Months
About Our Client : Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- Technical lead with a good attitude of guiding, nurturing team members to handle their work efficiently and effectively.
- Good hands on testing, implementing Windows Client Operation system images using SCCM and good understanding of MS release channels for Win10.
- Strong experience in plan and design & administration SCCM platform for small and large environment. Which should include but not limited to deploying software, business application, monthly updates and hotfixes
- Strong experience & expertise in plan, design & implement AD GPO’s required for end user computing.
- Knowledge and troubleshooting experience of Life-touch, Zero-touch deployments, WDS, PXE Issues, Sysprep tool and WinPE.
- Windows 10 provisioning using Window Auto-Pilot and knowledge of Intune Management.
- Proactive assessment of incoming incidents and request and establish trends and target them to eliminate completely and bring in efficiency in team.
- Good understanding of Office 365 and its product line like Outlook, MS Teams, One Drive for Business.
- Taking ownership of issues through to resolution on all appropriate requests and incidents.
- Excellent documentation skills document standard technical procedure for team and FAQs for End users.
- Assist on Incident and Problem management activities
- Diverse technical background with experience in various industries, roles platforms, architectures, packages and technologies.
- Recommends and/or performs upgrades on systems to ensure longevity
- Escalation point and, adhere to ticket response and resolution SLA’s as agreed upon with the customer
- Good understanding of DHCP, DNS, IP addressing and sub netting & Basic understanding of fixing Wireless LAN, Ethernet desktop configuration issues
- End User training as required and one on one coaching as necessary
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Christa Pallapothu