Desktop Support Specialist - 156433
Costa Mesa, California Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Job Title: Desktop Support Specialist
Location: Costa Mesa, California – 92627
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- To provide and ensure the effective and efficient operation of the Desktop environment including Desktop PC’s, Laptops and Printers.
- This job role requires traveling within Nottingham. Travel throughout the UK and Europe to address project specific needs may be required.
- Ability to configure and deploy desktop environments in accordance with the agreed standard configuration to authorized users.
- Experience in Apple products: Mac OS X.
- Experience in Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 10 and desktop related
- applications with basic understanding on Networking protocols and troubleshooting.
- Should have knowledge on basic Active directory roles and functions.
- Ability to troubleshoot network printers
- Ability to Install or remove hardware and / or software using supplied installation instructions and tools.
- Capable of conducting tests of the hardware and/or software affected using supplier test procedures and diagnostic tools. Correct
- malfunctions. Document results in accordance with agreed procedures.
- Manage the repair of desktop equipment through the effective
- management of third party suppliers.
- Knowledge of working on an ITSM tool - Remedy/Service Now
- Windows 7/ Windows 10 certification
- Dell certification (Desirable)
- Comptia A+ certification
- Aware of security best practices in workplace environment.
- Ability to diligently deal with high profile users with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Jeff Kasula
Phone: (678) 890-5105