Desktop Support Technician
St. Louis Saint Louis, MO 63101
Job Title: Desktop Support Technician
Location: St. Louis MO - 63101
Duration: 6+ Months
About Our client: Client Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 124,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 41 countries, Client serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
- Desktop Support Technician will perform a wide range of duties for the ITS Department.
- Ensure consistently high levels of customer satisfaction by supporting end-user s in-person, over the phone, by email, and via our help desk ticketing system.
- This includes the responsibility of the proper and timely identification, prioritization, and resolution of end-user requests, including senior executive level management.
- Provide onsite and remote desktop support services (computers, peripherals, phones, mobile devices) in a primarily Windows environment.
- Respond to requests for assistance in person, over the phone, via email, ticketing system.
- Log all support requests in our help desk system, and notify the end-user of updates.
- Provide necessary information to asset management for an accurate inventory of hardware, software, and licenses.
- Provide support for other office equipment, including networked printers and copiers.
- Complete computer builds for new end-users via an imagining solution.
- Build new computers for replacement for existing equipment due to age and failure.
- Software installation and deployment.
- Troubleshooting of client computer problems related to hardware and software.
- Setup new end-user’s offices onsite with necessary components (monitors, stands, keyboard, mice, printers, scanners, docking stations)
- Transfer of data for end-users from the previous computer to the new computer.
- Provide basic hardware repair including hard drive, keyboard, battery replacement and RAM.
- Provide support for Office 365 products including OneDrive, SharePoint, Jabber, WebEx, browsers, Adobe products, other software as required.
- Provide administrator functions including password resets, account setup, email configuration, license assignment via online portals.
- Order and Ship products to remote offices across the globe from approved vendors.
- Pack and ship products from the main office to remote locations.
- Setup Supermicro servers as directed by the Operation Manager as needed.
- Assist with additional office duties as needed.
- Capable of lifting at least 50 pounds.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
ID : #ASK123
Andy Banooth @ email@example.com ; 678-203-2366