Desktop Support With Mac Experience
Cary, North Carolina, US - 27511 Cary, NC 27511
Job Title: Desktop Support With Mac Experience
Location: Cary, North Carolina, US - 27511
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months
About Our Client: Our Client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Our Client works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Our Client drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
- The Desktop Support Engineer must provide support for Windows 7/8/10. Office 365 support, Hardware installs, Executive Support, Familiarity with On-Air Support a plus.
- Primary Responsibilities/Accountabilities:
- Ability to work at a client site with no additional onsite support.
- Adheres to Service Level Agreements as outlined in the Help Desk Policies and Procedures.
- Maintains a positive working relationship with all enterprise departments to optimize working relationships and communication.
- Identifies and initiates resolutions to client problems and concerns associated with office automation equipment, hardware and software to the client’s satisfaction.
- Provides second level support to the Help Desk Analyst and responds to problem tickets in a timely and efficient manner.
- Good understanding of the installing of desktop equipment and software according to department standards and procedures.
- Interacts with Help Desk and Network Services personnel to provide timely information regarding problem tickets and their resolution.
- Maintains contact with clients and second/third level support personnel on operational and production problems.
- Maintains software and hardware registration and inventory to provide upgrades as necessary and ensure appropriate security levels are maintained.
- Upholds the enterprise policy and procedures as well as recommends new and improved guidelines to ensure compatibility and better service to users of personal computers.
- Good knowledge on Hardware & O/S Trouble Shooting.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Operating System - Windows 10 & Windows 7 /8.
- Needs to be able to lift 50 lbs. as there is a stockroom to maintain.
- Basic understanding of Macs.
- Basic understanding of Networking Technologies.
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Christa Pallapothu