Malvern, Pennsylvania, US - 19355 Malvern, PA 19355
Job Title: Determinations Associate
Location: Malvern, Pennsylvania, US - 19355
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 Months (Potential For Extension)
- To research, analyze and resolve account discrepancies in an accurate and timely manner and communicate the resolution.
- Process a range of fund hardship withdrawal requests.
- Displays strong client relationship management skills during interactions with internal and external clients.
- Responds accurately, timely, and appropriately using client relationship management skills.
- Demonstrates logical, systematic approach to problem solving, focusing on client expectations and improving effectiveness and efficiency of operations.
- Leverages resources and past experiences to independently meet challenges and provide viable alternative solutions as needed.
- Prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a rapidly changing environment.
- Builds and maintains an understanding of the systems, approved rules and regulations, and internal policies and procedures.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of two years business experience.
- Outstanding positive attitude
- Ability to prioritize and handle up to 30 cases per day (once trained) in a collaborative environment of peers.
- Great attention to detail
- Great communication skills
- Problem solving
- Team player
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter