Dev Ops Engineer
Loveland, Colorado, US Loveland, CO 80537
Job Title: Dev Ops Engineer
Location: Loveland, Colorado, US
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 3 Months With Possible Extension
- We are looking for a DevOps engineer to contribute quickly on a high-priority project, helping to stabilize and migrate our existing environments. The Agile team is responsible for the design and implementation of tools used in communication with electronic test & measurements instruments. This role will supplement existing capabilities and work directly with other DevOps engineers as we modernize and streamline our DevOps tools and processes.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, electrical engineering, computer engineering or equivalent engineering discipline
- Over 5 years in DevOps, software build management or similar role.
- Experienced with modern software development methods and Agile development techniques.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with development in a major installer technology (Installshield, InstallBuilder, Wix, etc.)
- Experience with one or both of these Continuous Integration technologies: TeamBuild, Jenkins
- Extensive experience with MS VisualStudio 2015 or later.
- Experience with Linux and MS Windows
- Experience with C#, C++ Java, jFrog, TFS, conan, Jenkins pipelines, Artifactory
- Experience with VMWare or docker, preferably both
About ASK: ASK Staffing is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Staffing connects people with amazing opportunities
Reach Out To A Recruiter
Recruiter: Nishanth Narayanan